Saturday, April 7, 2012

Ideas To Promote Environmentally Ethical Practices

Most people talk about recycling and do to some extent, but it is still not enough. I want to think of some ways we can have a lasting affect in the minds of the humans that will hopefully promote the practice of sustainability to the subconscious level. Please help me discover some ways.

Idea -1

The tree in the picture above was planted on March 28, 2012. As I was planting, both college peers and staff stopped in curiosity. I believe it may have been the fact that usually an older person or the school engineering staff usually performs activities like this and to most is a normal site. However, when a student in uniform, such as me performs a task, people seem to think differently and examine a little more as to why I am planting a tree. This type of action can and has served as a catalyst for others to join. I am going to continue this trend with the hopes of people joining the bandwagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment